Become A Jarvis Dog Sitter
Jarvis Dog Boarding & Training is currently recruiting talented, licensed home dog boarders and sitters in the UK to join our team and take on 100s of fantastic sub-contracted dog boarding and day care bookings.
Our dog sitters benefit from a constant stream of customer bookings, high earning potential, dog-loving families and the support of an experienced business.
We know the difficulties dog businesses can experience - spending hours on social media to get noticed and wondering why other business manage to charge more than you. We think the dog sitting industry needs to be shaken up a bit to take pride in it's care-givers. That's why our sitters earn more than the average business amongst other benefits.
- Constant stream of bookings
- Earn up to £3000 per month
- One to one training with Jarvis
- Flexible working weeks
- Keep your own business and branding
- Take away the stress of websites, social media, admin and invoicing
- Continue to work from home
- Don't go it alone! Become a valued member of our friendly and supportive team
- Emergency contact support
- Free access to our online booking system
- Independent working environment
- An Elite Dog Sitter™ Certificate and lifetime access to course content
- Spend your time on what really matters, doing what you love!
- Be fully appreciated for the work you do
- Course price: TBC
How does it work?
Our Elite Dog Sitter programme is a simple way to enhance your business by being one of our sub-contracted sitters. You will gain a certificate in dog sitting as well as 100s of brilliant, loyal clients who will respect what you do.
We work as an agency taking bookings and matching you with well-behaved family dogs who will be regular clients throughout the year. Jarvis Dog Boarding & Training takes 20% of each booking for admin, marketing and paperwork, giving you 80% of the fee to take home. Sitters have the opportunity to earn up to £3000 per month with our boarding bookings alone.
We use a wonderful online booking system (Revelationpets) which will allow you to see which dogs are in and out each week, customer information and emergency pet details in alignment with DEFRA regulations. Everything you need can be accessed from a mobile, tablet or laptop with a WiFi connection.
About the Course
Jarvis Dog Boarding & Training have been boarding dogs for 4 years - we know how to make home boarding really work. Health and safety is our top priority, not just for the dogs but for you too. We care about bringing dogs and people together in a fun but safe environment.
The Elite Dog Sitter course marries dog behaviour, handling and safety together to ensure you and your pups have a brilliant time for the duration of each visit. WE have procedures and systems to help you act fast in an emergency as well as steps to manage behaviour in all it's forms.
We developed the UK's first Elite Dog Sitter™ course to give you the credibility you deserve and ensure your unique ability and experience stands out from the crowd. By joining our team you will gain a qualification as well as a steady stream of well-behaved dogs to work with all year round. We handle the admin while you can take your time giving pampered dogs the boarding experience of a lifetime.
Our current recruitment areas are: Hampshire, Kent & London
You must have:
- A valid animal boarding licence from your local council (or be in the process of obtaining a license)
- Appropriate insurance
- Experience with caring for and handling dogs
- Any children in the home over the age of 5
- No cats in the home
- Resident dogs must be spayed or neutered with excellent social skills
- Candidates will be required to take part in an online training course to gain their Elite Dog Sitter certificate.
Elite Dog Sitter Applications
The Elite Dog Sitter Course is a way for experienced, licensed home dog boarders and sitters in Hampshire to join our team taking on dog sitting contracts with our exceptional clients and their pets.
While working with us, you will train one-to-one with Jarvis on this fantastic, industry-specific course and become one of our elite certified dog sitters. We already have 100s of amazing, fun and friendly dogs on our waiting list. They are excited to meet you and enjoy their next luxury holiday experience with an Elite Dog Sitter.
Our application process is open 3x per year.
- Complete our online application form
- Successfully complete a face-to-face interview
- Complete our Elite Dog Sitter training programme
- You will then be ready to take on your first booking!
If you have any questions at all , please do just ask.
Did you know Jarvis Dog Boarding is the driving force behind a new movement in the pet care industry? It's called #PupTheRevolution and this is why it was created. We want to make dog and animal care businesses better for everyone, including the professionals who work so hard to maintain unrivalled animal welfare standards.
Our customers know the true value of a trusted, trained and conscientious dog sitter. Our rates reflect the standard of service we provide as well as the standard of our dog sitters. All of our customers want the very best for their dogs, and so do we.
Jarvis Dog Boarding is not just flying a flag for the welfare of animals, we also want to raise the standard of work for talented dog-care professionals. You see, we know that there aren't many opportunities for people to work with animals these days, and maintaining a business can be really hard work. You deserve to shine in a working environment where you have a healthy stream of customers, professional training, a friendly professional network and someone looking out for your wellbeing while you handle the dog-side of things.