Luxury Home Dog Boarding
- 24/7 care
- Living and sleeping in a loving home
- 5 Star rated dog boarding accommodation
- Fully insured and certified by Southampton City Council
- Expert supervision (Over 10 years training experience)
- Dog play room
- 100s of toys & interactive games
- CCTV surveillance
- Personalised crate for night time sleeping
- Time to socialise & play with other friendly dogs
- Daily walks and games
- Eco-friendly biodegradable poo bags
- Lots of love and affection
- Regular text/email updates
- Rooms professionally cleaned each week
- 10am check in
Hello! My name is Jarvis, welcome to my dog hotel. Our boarding is a safety-driven “home from home” for the best behaved dogs in Hampshire.
Dedicated dog owners who have invested time and energy in training deserve the best that dog hotel life has to offer.
All dogs enjoy daily walks and activities to give your dog a holiday of their own while you’re away. All fantastic behaviour is maintained and purified by exceptional pack management and the balanced dogs who join us.
We provide the ultimate dog hotel experience for sociable, playful pups who love to enjoy the company of humans and other dogs.
I own a beautiful Border Collie named Dwight who loves to welcome new dogs and play.
Covid Safe Virtual Tour
We will be maintaining social distancing, wearing of masks and outdoor handovers for the foreseeable future to protect all visitors and staff. Please enjoy our virtual tour to see inside our accommodation.
2 night minimum stay. A £15 administration fee applies to all overnight bookings. We care about simple, transparent pricing and do not charge additional fees for bank holidays between February and November.
Dogs We Accept
Health and safety is our highest priority and we carefully assess each dog’s suitability during the registration process.
Booking for the first time?
As with all professional animal care, there is a little bit of red tape to pass through before your dog will be ready to board. It ensures everyone will be safe and happy in preparation for your first booking. Please book well in advance of your holiday to allow time for this process. Once it’s done, your dog can board at short notice, anytime. Here’s what to expect:
- Get in touch to request your dates
- We’ll send you some forms to register your pet’s details
- Submit a deposit before your meet and greet
- Attend a trial day
- Your pet is now ready to board!
We are fully DEFRA compliant, certified by Southampton City Council, insured, with an experienced first-aid trained behaviourist on site.
Covid-19 Social Distancing & Hygiene Measures
Covid-19 is still a very serious virus, and we are committed to ensuring the highest standard of health and safety as lockdown eases. Due to this, we have implemented new social distancing measures during all arrivals and collections.
By booking your dog’s stay, you consent to the following additional hygiene and safety requirements:
- Please ensure your dog has been fully exercised the day prior to their visit.
- All bedding, leads and collars must be washed before boarding overnight
- Customers are encouraged to make use of the outdoor sanitization and social distancing measures.
- JDB&T will lightly clean and lightly groom each dog with Leucillin (dog-safe anti-bacterial spray) at the start and end of each arrival/departure.
- A sanitized box will be provided for your dog’s food and belongings.
- All gates will be sanitized between customer visits.
- Please wear a face mask and gloves during your time with us.
- Jarvis Dog Boarding and Training will use their own leads to handle and walk dogs on/off site.
- Walking routes may be subject to change to avoid contact with the public.
- Your dog will come into contact with dogs from other households during their visit.
- Meet and greets will take place outside only until further notice. Please watch our social distancing video for a virtual tour of our home. Please do your best to arrive on time.
- Do not attend your booking if you experience any symptoms of sickness such as a high fever, dry cough, loss of taste and smell or general flu-like symptoms.
Full terms and conditions can be found in our boarding enrolment forms and at the bottom of every invoice.