Become A Certified Jarvis Dog Sitter™
Jarvis Dog Whisperer – Boarding & Training is currently recruiting talented, licensed home dog boarders and house sitters in the UK to join our team and take on fantastic sub-contracted bookings.
Our dog sitters benefit from a constant stream of customer bookings, well behaved pets, excellent earning potential and the support of a successful business model.
We free up your time to do what you love most – caring for amazing dogs.
Working with animals is the greatest joy in the world, but running a business can be tough. We know better than anyone the difficulties dog businesses can experience – spending hours on social media to get noticed, suffering from burnout over your inbox.
It doesn’t haver to be that way.
We think the dog sitting industry needs to be shaken up a bit to take pride in it’s care-givers. That’s why our sitters earn more than the average business amongst many other benefits.
- Constant stream of bookings
- Earn up to £3000 per month (dependant on number of dogs permitted on your licence)
- Dog handler training
- Reception team to handle money and paperwork
- Free access to our online booking system
- Flexible working weeks
- Keep your own business and branding
- Free legal contracts
- Take away the stress of websites, social media, admin and invoicing
- Continue to work from home
- Gain a CJDS™ Certificate
How does it work?
Our Certified Jarvis Dog Sitter™ programme is a simple way to enhance your business by being one of our sub-contracted sitters. To become a sitter you need to meet our sitter requirements*.
Simply via the form below, sign your contract and attend handler training.
You will gain a certificate in dog sitting as well as 100s of brilliant, loyal clients who will truly respect what you do.
We take 50% of the fee in return for providing you with
- Ideal repeat customers
- A receptionist
- Online calendar access
- Legal contracts
- Social media coverage
- & many other benefits
Dog handler training
We developed the UK’s first Certified Jarvis Dog Sitter™ course to give you the credibility you deserve and ensure your unique ability and experience stands out from the crowd. By joining our team you will gain a qualification as well as a steady stream of well-behaved dogs to work with all year round. We handle the admin while you can take your time giving pampered dogs the luxury boarding experience of a lifetime.
You must have:
- A valid home boarding licence from your local council (or be in the process of obtaining a license)
- Appropriate insurance for either home dog boarding or house sitting
- A dog safe vehicle for transportation
- Minimum 1 years professional experience experience handling groups of dogs
- Well-socialised and fully trained resident dog (if applicable)
How to apply
Send us a message below and we’ll get back to you.